Monday, November 30, 2015

Sparkle the Season

Sweater: Ralph Lauren (love this similar one)      Skirt: J. Crew     Coat: Shein       Necklace: Marley Lilly     Shoes: Kate Spade (similar)    Sunglasses: Polette  (similar)    Bracelet: Kristine Lily 

Happy Cyber Monday!  I personally prefer today's sales over Black Friday, mostly because the whole point of it is that you can shop online, and you can do it in your pajamas.  And no waiting in line!  I'm in love with this pearl and gemstone statement necklace from Marley Lilly.  This necklace, along with a pair of matching earrings, is Marley Lilly's free Cyber Monday gift with a $50 purchase.  I'll be wearing this sparkler all season long to all my special occasions!

Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, it's finally holiday party time, and I couldn't be more excited! This is one of my go-to looks for the season.  I am wearing sheer tights in these pictures- I would be freezing without them!  Of course, the California girl in me thinks 60 degrees in freezing...

Happy holidays, everyone!  Let the holiday spirit be merry and bright.  :-)

*UPDATE*   I will no longer be associating with Shein in light of their unprofessionalism and rude treatment of paying customers.  I apologize for featuring this brand on LMHC without doing proper research.  I have found accounts from customers reporting their poor customer service and treating bloggers differently, and unfortunately, I recently experienced their unprofessional manner of communicating with bloggers. 


Lauren Ralph Lauren White Cabled Button Shouler Sweater + J. Crew Factory Printed Pocket Skirt in Anchor + c/o Shein Khaki Long Sleeve Lapel Coat + c/o Marley Lilly Black Friday Special Pearl Rhinestone Statement Necklace Set + Kate Spade Mary Jane Heels + c/o Polette Vikki Sunglasses + c/o Kristine Lily Druzy Pop Cuff

25 comments:

  1. This outfit is PERFECT!

    xo - Michelle
    www.borncreativeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That statement necklace is so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my extended Black Friday blog sale!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You look so chic!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Your black, white, and tan combo is one of my favorite color pairings.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic! In love with the classic camel coat and that necklace is to die for!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look, I love the statement necklace you added to this look. so chic.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute, preppy outfit! I love the plaid shirt layered underneath this cable knit sweater, and the necklace and coat are stunning!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is too cute on you, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is SO chic! Loving that cream sweater!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute holiday outfit! I especially love the skirt!

    xoxo Justina | Just In A City
    http://www.justinacity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this look refined in every particular
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit!

    Jac
    www.herwearabouts.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...